Nadine Salembier Diffusion SA whose registered office is located 18, Rue de Wervicq, 7780 Comines is responsible for managing the personnal datas for the website www.nadine-salembier.com
When do we collect your information?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website ;
- you create an account on our website ;
- you make a purchase or a reservation on our websites or in certain approved points of sale of our distribution network ;
- you subscribe to our newsletters ;
- you sign up for one of our loyalty programmes ;
- you are visiting one of our Spa or some approved points of sale of our distribution network ;
What information do we collect about you?
We consider that all information that could identify you directly or indirectly are "personal information". We may mainly collect the following personal information:
- information about your identity, in particular your gender, last name, first names, address, telephone numbers, email address, usernames and passwords, date of birth or age ;
- information about your payment method, in particular your credit card number and the expiration date when shopping on our websites or in our points of sales ;
- information about our commercial transactions, in particular transaction numbers, history of your purchases, your request or your communications with our Customer Service team, your preferences and interests, your activity on the web or information about one of our loyalty programmes ;
- content information (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.) ;
- information about wellness (beauty concern, skin type, skin sensitivity, contraindications, etc.) subject to your prior and explicit consent, in particular when asking for a beauty prescription Clarins or a treatment Clarins in one of our Spa ;
- technical information, in particular your IP address or information about how your device navigates through our website ;
other information you provide when you contact us or we have received from external providers.
Why is your personal information collected?
Personal information may be collected mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration and improvement of the quality of service. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above ;
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after sales service, etc.) when shopping on our websites or in our points of sales. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party ;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in particular to help us get to know you better and to provide you with personalized offers about our products and services (in particular by email, by SMS, on social networks or any other medium and by displaying targeted ads on websites and on social networks), to manage your membership to our Loyalty program ;
- Social interaction. This processing is made with your consent ;
- When appropriate, prevention and fraud detection. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above ;
- Managing your request (samples, advices, participation in a promotional operation, complaints, right to access, rectify, oppose and remove, etc.). This processing is necessary to process your request ;
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
Do we disclose your personal information?
We never sell nor rent your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes.
It may also be shared with service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability and acting on our behalf and at our direction (order processing and fulfilment, secure payment, customer service management, maintenance and technical development operations, rate and reviews, analytics, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We authorize these service providers to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal information is always protected.
- we obtain your unambiguous consent to share your personal information with these third parties ;
- we enter into appropriate data transfer agreements conforming to the Standard Model Clauses established by the European Commission ;
Finally, we may also transmit your personal information to local authorities if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable regulations.
How will we protect the information about you?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures, in relation to the nature of data and risks, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal information and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, disclosed or transmitted to any unauthorized parties.
This may include practices such as limited access by members of staff who, by virtue of their duties, are authorized to access data, contractual guarantees in case of third-party provider, privacy impact assessments, internal reviews of our practices and privacy policies and/or implementation of physical and/or systematic security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
What is our policy on minors?
This website www.nadine-salembier is not aimed at minors under the age of 16.
We do not knowingly collect nor process personal information from minors. Assuming we would have knowledge of the collection of personal information from minors without prior authorization from the holder of the parental responsibility, we will take appropriate measures to contact the person and, if necessary, to delete this personal data from our servers and/or those of our service providers.
What is our cookies policy?
For more information on our Cookies Policy.
For how long is your personal data kept?
As a general rule:
- Prospect datas / customers will be kept, unless we receive other orders for suppression,
- Banking information are deleted once the order has been made or archieved for evidence matters.
What are your rights regarding your personal data and how to contact us?
Your right to information:
You acknowledge that this policy informs you of the purpose, legal framework, interests, recipients or categories of recipients with whom your personal data is shared.
In addition to this information and in order to ensure fair and transparent treatment of your data, you declare receipt of additional information concerning:
- the retention period of your personal data ;
- the existence of rights recognized to your benefit and the terms for exercising them.
If we should decide to process data for purposes other than those indicated, all the information relating to these new purposes shall be communicated to you.
Your right to withdraw your consent:
As the data processing by us is based on your consent, you may withdraw this at any time. We will then cease processing your personal data without influencing any previous transactions for which you had consented.
If you provide us with your email address, phone number or postal address, you may receive periodic emails, calls or messages from us about our products, services and upcoming events if you have given us your consent. You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us at “Nadine Salembier Diffusion SA, 18 Rue de Wervicq, 7780 Comines, Belgium” or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link provided in each of our emails. You may also change your preferences in your account, at any time.
Your right to access and correct your data:
You have the right to access and correct your personal data, which you may exercise with Nadine Salembier Diffusion SA at the following address: 18 Rue de Wervicq, 7780 Comines, Belgium, or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As such, you have the confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed and if they are, you have access to your data as well as information about:
- the purpose for processing the data ;
- the categories of personal data concerned ;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated ;
- where possible, the intended retention period of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period ;
- the existence of the right to request from the data controller for the rectification or deletion of your personal data, the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data, a right to the portability of your data, the right to object to this processing ;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority ;
- information about the source of the data when it is not collected directly from the data subjects ;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, in the latter case, useful information about the underlying software, as well as the significance and expected consequences of this processing for the data subjects.
You may request that your data be corrected or amended if inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or out of date.
Your right to delete your data:
You may request that we delete your personal data if one of the following grounds apply :
- personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed ;
- you withdraw the consent previously granted ;
- you object to the processing of your personal data where there is no legal reason for such processing ;
- the processing of personal data does not comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation and regulations ;
- your personal data has been collected as part of the information company’s service offer to children under 16 years of age.
Nevertheless, the exercise of this right shall not be possible if the retention of your personal data is required in accordance with the legislation or regulation.
Your right to limit data processing:
You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by law and under the regulations.
Your right to object to data processing:
You are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data if this processing is based on a legitimate interest of the data controller.
Your right to the portability of your data:
As of 25 May 2018, you will have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The data on which this right may be exercised are:
- only your personal data, which excludes anonymized personal data or data that does not concern you ;
- declarative personal data, as well as personal operating data as previously mentioned ;
- personal data that does not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties such as those protected by trade secrecy.
This right is limited to the processing based on the consent or on a contract as well as the personal data which you have personally generated.
This right does not include derived data or inferred data, which is personal data created by NADINE SALEMBIER DIFFUSION.
Your right of appeal:
You have the right to complain to the CPVP in Belgium and this without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional appeal.
Your right to define post-mortem directives:
You are entitled to define guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death and this to a trusted third party, certified and responsible for enforcing the will of the deceased in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
The terms for exercising your rights:
All the rights listed above may be exercised by email to email@example.com or by letter with a copy of an identity document addressed to NADINE SALEMBIER DIFFUSION, to the following address: 18 Rue de Wervicq, 7780 Comines, Belgium.
In any event, we shall inform you of the measures taken as a result of your request as soon as possible. However, we reserve the right not to respond to requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
This policy may be amended or updated at any time by NADINE SALEMBIER DIFFUSION. You are invited to consult it regularly. Last amendment: 24/05/2018.