Confidence for confidence (about men)
Are beauty products and cosmetics really meant only for women?
Since their creation in 1962, the "Beauté & Vie - Nadine Salembier" institutes have welcome men. Faced with the increasing number coming through our doors, we decided in 2009 to dedicate a range of in-house beauty care treatments especially for them. Protocols were adapted, it is true, but the basic approach remains the same. And here we are now, ten years on, with nearly one visitor in four being a man. Does that surprise you?
To be honest, these men are perhaps encouraged to come along by their wives or children who know us. They generally start by attending as a couple for a joint massage for example, and then, having had a taste of the quality of the care we provide, they take to it like ducks to water and turn into our must loyal customers.
So, how do male and female customers differ?
The answer is quite simple: not a great deal!
Both expect from us a 5-star service from beauticians who bestow enormous care on them.
Just like you, Ladies, the treatments most sought after by the Gentlemen are:
- Body massages
Between 2 professional appointments or as a couple with their wife
- Facial care treatment
Before an important event or simply to take care of themselves and rediscover a clear, consistent complexion
- Hair removal
Leave the beard to the barber, everything else deserves the attention of a beautician
- Nadine - massage a recommande relaxation totale
- Martine Dutilloeul - Maquillage semi permanent ! Après qq expériences de maq
- MARTINE WUISBEEK - Bonjour, Cécile, grâce à son grand professionnalisme,
- Nadine - Bien que résidente à Bruxelles, quelle sublime idée! Il f
- Sarah L. - C'est une super idée !! Je suis cliente de l'Institut, et v
- Fleur - Des produits et des soins d'une efficacité inégalée procu