Guide to a perfect hair removal treatment
The perfect hair removal is easier to achieve when using our tricks
- Frequency: Do not wait
too long between each waxing, no more than one month!
- Hydration: Hydrated skin facilitates waxing. However, avoid applying your moisturizer on the day of hair removal, the adhesion of the wax is made more difficult.
- Scrub: Exfoliate regularly. This frees the hair depilatory and makes hair removal easier, which will delight the most sensitive of you. In addition, scrubbing frees ingrown hairs. Carry this out the day before, not on the day to avoid irritating the skin.
- Avoid the razor: Remember, the razor cuts the hair follicle leaving it intact. When it continues to grow, it is harder, thicker and more difficult to adhere to wax. The treatment is longer, more painful and more expensive.
Hair removal in our beauty salonsDespite multiple hair removal techniques, you could use at home, the beauty salon remains the best place to succeed your hair removal. With our experience and knowledge, we believe that waxing remains the best way to get rid of undesired hair.
- Our hot wax is made with resin. Once smelt, the resin is applied on the skin with a spatula. Once dry, the wax is removed suddenly and the hair is uprooted. We apply this technique on the face, the armpits and on the bikini line.
- Our sugar lukewarm wax remains a soft and efficient way to get rid of your
hair on the whole body with 100% natural ingredients. Indeed, the sugar bum
paste do not stick on the skin and leaves a minimum of redness and irritation.
In addition, it remains the ideal way for sensitive areas, sensitive and dry
skins. We use this method for hair removal on the legs and arms.
Hair removal, a moment of relaxationIn our “Beauté & Vie - Nadine Salembier” beauty salons, everything is designed to turn your hair removal in a good time full of attentions:
- Vibration mats and anti-fatigue glasses for relaxation
- Disposable pants to respect your privacy
- Every treatment is followed with the application calendula (healing and anti-inflammatory effect) and lavender (disinfect and sooth) essential oils.
Say goodbye to undesired and ingrown hair thanks to our waxing technique, a traditional method with more than 50 years’ experience.
- Discover our waxing in "Beauté & Vie - Nadine Salembier" in Brussels
- Discover our waxing in "Beauté & Vie - Nadine Salembier" in Comines
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need some advice
Read also our beauty tip to avoid ingrown hairs
Related Beauty Tips
Giving new life is probably the most extraordinary event in the life of a woman, but it is not without ...
The first visible signs of time occur in the neck, the eyes and hands.Hereditary characters and constitution ...
Heavy legs, varicose veins, circulatory problems... All these symptoms in reality hide venous insufficiency. ...
It can be unpleasant to see cellulite where it was not before. Poor diet, lack of exercise ... There ...
Pregnancy, gaining or losing weight rapidly... There are many reasons for the appearance of unsightly ...
Dryness, roughness, thick skin... Our elbows, ankles and knees are paying the price! Thicker and durable, ...
The breasts are supported and suspended on a natural bra from the neck, chin and shoulders. These support ...